JMK and I had a great day yesterday!! We were up at the reasonable time of 8am, we had some breakfast and got ready for swimming.
I was a little concerned about how JMK would sleep and wake up as she was a little out of sorts the night before… I’ve now put that down to her 2yr old molars!!
Anyway, we trotted off to swimming where JMK splashed about with her friends, swimming under water through hoops, jumping off the side of the pool into the arms of (an anxious) mum! (Once she slipped through my fingers and I frantically splashed through the water to drag her up from the bottom of the pool… needless to say… I got more of a fright than she did!)
After that we headed to the local cafĂ© for morning tea (Eliza’s mum had dumped us on this particular Tuesday… we usually stop off there after swimming for morning tea!) where we indulged ourselves with donuts and a babycino (hot chocolate for Mum). Jorja was a little unsure of the white fluffy stuff at first but soon took a liking to it.
Then we headed to the shops to stock up on food for JMK’s 2nd Birthday Party which is just around the corner… so much to do… so much to do!
We got home just in time for lunch and Jorja’s nap. She has started saying ‘Nigh Nigh’ when it’s time for her nap which is very cute and so much nicer than having to deal with a child who refuses to go to bed. I’m sure that time will come though.
Even though we didn’t do much at all it was a lovely day spent together… and I hope there’s many many more to come.
I was a little concerned about how JMK would sleep and wake up as she was a little out of sorts the night before… I’ve now put that down to her 2yr old molars!!
Anyway, we trotted off to swimming where JMK splashed about with her friends, swimming under water through hoops, jumping off the side of the pool into the arms of (an anxious) mum! (Once she slipped through my fingers and I frantically splashed through the water to drag her up from the bottom of the pool… needless to say… I got more of a fright than she did!)
After that we headed to the local cafĂ© for morning tea (Eliza’s mum had dumped us on this particular Tuesday… we usually stop off there after swimming for morning tea!) where we indulged ourselves with donuts and a babycino (hot chocolate for Mum). Jorja was a little unsure of the white fluffy stuff at first but soon took a liking to it.
Then we headed to the shops to stock up on food for JMK’s 2nd Birthday Party which is just around the corner… so much to do… so much to do!
We got home just in time for lunch and Jorja’s nap. She has started saying ‘Nigh Nigh’ when it’s time for her nap which is very cute and so much nicer than having to deal with a child who refuses to go to bed. I’m sure that time will come though.
Even though we didn’t do much at all it was a lovely day spent together… and I hope there’s many many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment